What do u think love is?
It's when you wake up in the morning, and see her sleeping next to you, and understand that she will always be near..she will never leave you, and will not betray you...For me love it's when you trust her, and there is no doubt in her words...it's when every kiss feels like the first time...it's when you touch her, and your heartbeat becomes faster, your hands become hot and she melts with a great pleasure because of one thought that she drives you crazy. To be loved by someone, it's so good, all the world becomes so bright, and there is no place for sorrow in your head, only good thoughts are in you, thoughts about something beautiful and pretty, that makes you smile...It's not the end of my thoughts, but I really hope, that you understand me=)
It's when you wake up in the morning, and see her sleeping next to you, and understand that she will always be near..she will never leave you, and will not betray you...For me love it's when you trust her, and there is no doubt in her words...it's when every kiss feels like the first time...it's when you touch her, and your heartbeat becomes faster, your hands become hot and she melts with a great pleasure because of one thought that she drives you crazy. To be loved by someone, it's so good, all the world becomes so bright, and there is no place for sorrow in your head, only good thoughts are in you, thoughts about something beautiful and pretty, that makes you smile...It's not the end of my thoughts, but I really hope, that you understand me=)
It so wonderful that one can feel such feelings.
ОтветитьУдалитьTo tell you the truth I didn't have the real love, but I want to and I believe that soon I meet someone, who will change my life.
AS for my understanding of love, I absolutely agree with these words:"Love is: when you look at someone special and be totally vulnerable. This person can level you with his/her eyes. Feeling like! God put an angel on earth just for you...who can rescue you from the depths of hell. And you want to be her angel and to have that love for her to be there forever. Through anything."
I believe that my love, is my angel, really...it's wonderful to be loved.
ОтветитьУдалитьYour man is near with you, maybe, you just don't see him now...and one day, you will notice him, and your life will cardinally change=)
Im glad for U,I think its great to have all these feelings,what u have now))and I agree,that love is when U trust the person and know,that she or he wil never betray))
ОтветитьУдалитьi think,that you are really happy person,because,it is very difficult to find love))
ОтветитьУдалитьso,try to keep her))
so nice... so true...
ОтветитьУдалить