среда, 29 февраля 2012 г.

Home is where the heart is

Home is where the heart is, I agree with this statement. When I was studying in military lyceum and lived in barracks, I was missing my home. Of course I hadn't got any choice, so I am used to this kind of life. Home is the place where we can really relax and enjoy the silence of course if there is no child in your house, or always screaming little brother, Joke. Home it is native place, it is yours. In your house, you are living with your own rules. Home, when you hear this word, you imagine quiet place with a warm chair and TV, with a refrigerator full of chocolate, ice cream, nutella mm, yummy yummy.  I like my home, I made my first steps there  and I will never betray it, because it is a part of my life.




2 комментария:

  1. i also think so,because when i have bad mood,i like staying at home and be alone,because i can think there))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like to spend time with my relatives,watching tv-set,we joke and always laugh together))Its so great to be at home,where your close people always love and wait forU)

    ОтветитьУдалить