21/01/2012
Good evening. Today was not a good day, it was hard. In the morning my mother had an operation and only one thing I know, that it was urgently. I don't know the reason of this operation, now she is in the gynecology department of our first city hospital. Tomorrow I will go to visit her. I believe that everything will be alright, yesterday she had a birthday. Also, today I was with my brother on his aikido training, and evening I spent with my darling. That's all for today, I'm going mad! Joke) Good night.
Good evening. Today was not a good day, it was hard. In the morning my mother had an operation and only one thing I know, that it was urgently. I don't know the reason of this operation, now she is in the gynecology department of our first city hospital. Tomorrow I will go to visit her. I believe that everything will be alright, yesterday she had a birthday. Also, today I was with my brother on his aikido training, and evening I spent with my darling. That's all for today, I'm going mad! Joke) Good night.
I'm sorry for your mother,but I'm sure that everything will be alrigt!You just must be patient and believe in better)))
ОтветитьУдалитьits a pity that your mother had the operation but i think that everything will be good and you must trust in in...
ОтветитьУдалить